Personal information means any information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as your name, email address, phone number, postal address, or payment details. The Company may collect personal information from you when you:
- Register for an account on the Website;
- Place an order for products or services on the Website;
- Subscribe to newsletters, promotions or other communications from the Company;
- Contact the Company with questions, feedback or complaints;
- Participate in surveys, contests or other activities on the Website; or
- Otherwise interact with the Company or the Website.
The Company may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products or services you request;
- To communicate with you about your orders, account or transactions;
- To send you marketing messages, offers or recommendations that may be of interest to you;
- To improve the quality and functionality of the Website and the Company’s products or services;
- To prevent fraud, enforce the Website’s terms and conditions, and protect the rights and safety of the Company and its customers; or
- To comply with legal obligations or requests from authorities.
The Company may share your personal information with third parties who provide services to the Company, such as payment processors, delivery partners, hosting providers, analytics providers, or advertising partners. These third parties are contractually obligated to protect your personal information and use it only for the purposes for which they are authorised by the Company.
The Company may also disclose your personal information if required by law, court order, subpoena, or other legal process; if necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, its customers or others; or if you consent to such disclosure.
The Company takes reasonable measures to safeguard your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, the Company cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information and disclaims any liability for any breach of security or loss of data.
The Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by the Company. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such websites. You should review the privacy policies of those websites before providing any personal information to them.
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, such as the right to access, correct, update, delete or restrict its processing. You can exercise these rights by contacting the Company at email@example.com. You can also unsubscribe from marketing emails by following the instructions in each email.